Thursday, November 6, 2008

will suck dick for marriage.

In light of recent events I have become incredibly furious and paranoid about the state I live in.  I don't know who voted yes around me and I've caught myself walking around with a furrowed brow and a very angry hunchback.  But regardless of all those ig'nant fuckers I'm surrounded by, I still have to maintain a sense of humor about this whole thing...because it's just SUCH a lost cause.  I mean, you couldn't stop us from making Mamma Mia the movie, you couldn't stop us from thrusting Britney to god-like status, you couldn't stop us from making "Angels in America" or "Milk" or....."Another Ridiculously Gay Sequel" (ok the last one was actually an embarrassment).  So how the FUCK do you think you're gonna stop us from having weddings like this?:
Jk, that's just Kylie Minogue in concert.

Annnnywayzzzzz here are some ideas for my sign for the protest on friday night:

"Will suck dick for marriage" (this one is a little too extreme)

"If Sarah Palin's retard son can marry, why can't I?"

"Fabulous but not Equal"

"Let's make marriage more sparkly"

"Cher said 'You better let them marry! Hoooo!"

"If Britney can marry K-fed, then what's the problem?"

"If you voted yes, I hope you choke on glitter tonight"

"If you dont let us marry we'll stop styling your celebrities, doing your hair, and designing your clothes."

"A happy homosexual is an equal homosexual"

"Give us the right to divorce!"

"Mr. and Mrs. Jay are FURIOUS!"

"We just wanna dance the funky chicken at our wedding anniversary"

"WE GAVE YOU 'YMCA' NOW GIVE US OUR CIVIL RIGHTS"

"Some people can have two wives but I can't have one husband?"

"Should we segregate schools again too?"

"This one's for Harvey"



Let me know if you have any other ideas!
and remember, YOU ARE FABULOUS and EQUAL

2 comments:

jesse h said...

"kill children"

Unknown said...

"L8R H8RS...were moving to Denmark"

this girl vibe pronounced "veeb" told me they allow gay marriage there. but you cant adopt...but itaru and i will give you our first born.