Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So you think you can dance?

If you know me at all, you know that I religiously use youtube.  One of my favorite things to do is watch dancers/dancing/music videos with dance routines on youtube.  I've gathered some of the most amazing dance videos around.  Every single one of these videos has had a jaw-dropping effect on me and I hope then when I go crazy dancing I look HALF as cool as these people.  I don't know how to limit myself so I'll try and do one video for every style.  IF I CAN.....

Ballet (Sylvie Guillem)


Hyphey Crunk (ATL Kids)


Pop (Janet Jackson)


Gay Hip Hop (One of the most incredible dancers/choreographers of ALL time, plz watch ALL 12 minutes.)(JONTE)


Modern/Contemporary (Jordan Bradfield)

Pop & Lock (David you've probably already seen him Elsewhere)

Lyrical (Timor and Annemiek, SYTYCD)

I hope you guys like this shit, cause I'm totally digging all of it over and over again.

1 comment:

tanya said...

you forgot best rave video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SItPGEsjLQ