Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm dead set on Dead Set

If you're anything like me, you watch zombie/apocalypse movies saying "Jeez, this looks fun.  I wonder how well I'd do in this end of the world situation...I bet I could do it".  Well, I just watched "Dead Set"  a British miniseries that just finished in the UK.  It's about the usual zombie takeover thing happening, but the twist is that its told from the perspective of the Big Brother house.  I KNOW!  such a brilliant concept.  Aside from the obvious social commentary one would utilize in such an idea, there are a few good monologues and one liners that make the approx. 2 hour massacre more touching.  And mind you, even for television this is REALLY graphic.
To watch it, click the shiz:

As long as we're on the subject of shit that looks scary and bomb...who's down for little Swedish girl vampires?
Something is wrong with the world if she's got guys hollering at her and I don't.

1 comment:

Nic said...

that trailer!!! what the fuck sam!!!