Tuesday, October 14, 2008

uhhhh

Up until, well...today, I would sit around with my friends and talk about never having a blog. We didn't necessarily make fun of the blogs, it was just the people behind some of them....What made them SO interesting that we would want to read a painstakingly detailed account of their lives in reverse chronological order?
Then I realized....they don't care if we read it.

Blogs=Boredom
Blogs=A voice when you're stuck in a place where you can't use your real one
Blogs=~*~SeLf ExPreSsiOn~*~*

So here i am, realizing that college is BORING. For everyone, everywhere. It's school, and we can all agree...school has always been "whatever". But hopefully I can use this thing effectively and make myself laugh more. I dont laugh that much right now but I know Im STILL really funny. I hope it works. Also, although college is boring...there are ALOT of people here that make things funny. Not fun, not interesting, not cool or distracting....just funny. Ok awkward too, these young kids make things REALLY awkward.
I don't know what to do now, so I guess ill make a list of things I would do for a thousand dollars right now.

1. Throw up everything I have in my stomach right now (this includes green beans, mashed potatoes and pork roast coated in chocolate soft serve and a cookie)

2. Poop on a lawn on campus, but I wouldn't be allowed to choose the spot. The omnipotent figure with the money gets to decide obviously.

3. Smoke out again with the INCREDIBLY awkward guy I smoked out with last night who spent 25 minutes explaining how to make DXM followed by 15 more minutes explaining the sensation caused by the absolutely toxic solution. The finale ended up being "It's like getting really drunk AND high"....thanks but, I know another way to do that.

4. Listen to every song Linkin Park has ever had. I'm not positive but I think this one might be the most difficult.

5. Leave semen on my roommates bedding and see if he says something to me or just thinks it's his because he jacks off like 3 times a week in bed while he barely whispers to some girl on his cell phone....I THINK he assumes I'm asleep.


6. Get a Tinkerbell tatto on my breast. Or maybe even the character for "strength" in Mandarin. I gag.

7. Seriously injure my remedial mathematics teacher and steal her gradebook in the process.

8. Fuck it, I'd burn the math and science buildings down for a thousand dollars. KIDDING...............?.......??. . . . . . . .?

9. Bike to Los Angeles, naked.


Ladies and Gentleman...a few good things about the past 4 weeks:


"Some people have everything, the have nothing...It's wonderful"



GOLDEN COFFEE.  It's a block away from where I stay every weekend and it's retarded.  Thanks to Steph and Phoebe for letting me stay with them every weekend so we can go get GC the "morning after".

I spend like $6 and get 2 fatty pancakes, 2 sausages, an egg scrambled and OJ.
It's owned by this Chinese family I think.  I'm not positive if it's a family but they're all Chinese.  There's not a single decorative, ornamental aspect to the entire place.  The walls have NOTHING on them except a lone calender to the left of the entrance.  And the menus are the same, straight to the point: 
Omlets
From the Griddle
Hot Sandwiches
Cold Sandwiches
Sides
Beverages
Chinese Food.
LEGIT.



BIGGIE

Enough said.  When you're sitting in the dormitory hallways playing music, the only way to earn street cred is by playing something like:
Notorious B.I.G.
Too Short
Easy E
The only men I really need in my life right now.




MY GIRLS IN FUR.


"I feel nothing, I FEEL EVERYTHING"

It's 12:24...I don't sleep enough here. I'm gonna go watch Fringe. You should too, it's kind of like Lost meets House?

http://fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=fringe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smoke out again with the INCREDIBLY awkward guy I smoked out with last night who spent 25 minutes explaining how to make DXM followed by 15 more minutes explaining the sensation caused by the absolutely toxic solution. The finale ended up being "It's like getting really drunk AND high"....thanks but, I know another way to do that.



this made me LOL