Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Procrastinate now, DON'T put it off

Ellen Degeneres has a problem with procrastination....just like me. I'm putting off studying for both my geology and math midterms. OH! that reminds me, I have to email both my communications and general studies teachers. BRB.
Okay so I just got a couple things done. I had to write a short introduction for myself in my General Studies class. People are calling me "Mr. Hollywood" on campus, or at least that's what some people have been telling me........

I could die an embarrassed man with a name like "Mr. Hollywood"
It sounds like a WWF wrestler....kill me.
MISTERRRRRRRRR HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
and my special move could be called "the tabloid" and I would lift people up to great heights only to throw them down and watch them fall.  Thats what Hollywood did to Britney...

Can we just take a FUCKING minute to acknowledge what's going on...
BRITNEY HAS ARRIVED...AGAIN.
We all watched her fall apart for a couple years there.  I'll be the first to admit that I initially found it entertaining, fascinating, and a little funny.  But then things took a turn for the worst and I became legitimately concerned for one of the most prominent figures of my formative gay years.  Things got scary, and I think we all worried for her a bit.  
BUT WHO NEEDS TO WORRY NOW!?



She's looking good naked, remindin us that SHE was the one who put out "Toxic" almost 5 years ago.  Alright she's not covered with rhinestones this time...I'm sure her budget is a little smaller this time around, give her a break, she tried with the steam.

And then there's also "Britney Spears: For the Record"

"And its that process where, the FUN stuff starts to come..."

Dude the next chapter of her life is gonna be so epic, she FINALLY raked in her deserved VMAS.  I mean the past ten years have been like watching Susan Lucci sit around waiting for her Daytime Emmy, it was ridiculous.  But I think MTV had this master plan to help her come to power again and award her 3 moon men for what I consider to be her best album.

I'm so happy I finally understand what being gay means.  I'm so happy I understand the way our gay idol world works...Britney, Kylie, Christina...I FINALLY GET IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really....? Get my sandwich.