Monday, October 20, 2008

I've officially stopped caring

There's a myth that people only us 10 percent of their brain's potential and that if we were to utilize and cultivate that other 90 percent then we wouldn't have any reason for a body.  We would just be floating masses of intelligence...?  or something?  

Well, I think I'm reaching that 100 percent mark, because physically...things are starting to go downhill:

Someone PLEASE call Stacy London and Clinton Kelly because apparently I've forgotten how to dress myself.  This outfit was accompanied by flip-flops and a mere suggestion of a hairstyle.  I ran out of product for my hair and simply don't have enough money to get more, I could just buzz my head and not worry about it at all but winter is coming and I don't have money for a hat so I guess the one god gave me will have to do.  It's also hard to try when you live in a place where people compliment you on your style no matter what you're wearing....
Maybe I'll try and be a human being for lunch.  For now though, I'm gonna go nap.  It's my reward to myself for waking up for math this morning.
But before I go, let me make your day:

No comments: