Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holding it down for my girlz

"Your blog is so gay.  Sooooo gay"- Maggy

Uh, YEAH IT IS!  Next thing you know you're gonna visit my blog and glitter is going to magically pour down from your ceiling and Shania Twain will walk into the room for an intimate acoustic performance.

Let me introduce you to some of my favorite celebeauties right now.

Remember that song "Miscommunication" by Timbaland?  With the SICK vocals by that unknown female?  Yeah, well her name is Keri Hilson and shes the shit.  Sometimes there are occasions where you KNOW you're gonna dig whatever a certain artist does.  And when her solo single "Energy" came out I had one of those moments.  She has the sickest hair in the video and there's this like pantomime dance sequence during the first chorus that I'm obsessed with.
I mean look how tortured she is!
THE GURL IS HURTING FOR YOU!
I suggest you watch her video on youtube.  



Then there is Sia.  I know you all remember that song "In the waiting line" from Garden State.  It was by a band called Zero 7, really good bad.  Anyways, the vocalist turned out to be Sia (this came to me as a complete surprise when I found out and my whole world made sense again).  EVERY video she has is FUCKING AMAZING and clever and thought provoking and magical.  But I'll just show you one of my favorites:


I know she's fucking weird.  But think about how sick the song is and how much she creeps you out and I know you'll find the beauty in ugly.


I just found this chick Tiffany Evans cause I was looking at Ciara videos for the 2348348593498th time.  If you're gay you'll like this, if you aren't you probably won't get why its so good. 
Click the photo for her video "Promise Ring", Ciara is in it too.  Double Trouble!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh my god....that SIA video.
im so mad that i didnt think of it.

AMAZING